• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Wearable for Master Lu's party

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are the ones who should be giving out the t-shirts since you are promoting their products. Heck, I bet AK alone is responsible for at least 5% of their annual sales. :D
 
Tattooed and Mac Blued at masterlu's hullabaloo 2008....

Man.. sure sounds like it's gonna be a great get together.. Cheers to everyone that is there!

I wanna see the tattoos people rushed out to get after all the partying :D
 
Tattooed and Mac Blued at masterlu's hullabaloo 2008....

Man.. sure sounds like it's gonna be a great get together.. Cheers to everyone that is there!

I wanna see the tattoos people rushed out to get after all the partying :D
Sounds more like a Tijuana party. :D
 
I Think everyone should wear AK apparel. Sadly we are out of any for sale.
 
"The 2008 McIntosh & More Audio/Video Review"

"Hosted by MC Masterlu" (little pun here plus a ryhme, get it-MC for both McIntosh and Master of Ceremonies)
 
"Masterlu's 2 Channel and Home Theater Showcase"
featuring the legendary McIntosh and the Richard Gray Power Company
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom