• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Weird Bozak? speakers

Register to hide this ad
They are bozaks. B-1000 is the model.

Year: 1967 Type: Loudspeaker (speaker or headphone)
Wave bands - without
Power type and voltage No Power needed
Loudspeaker Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 28 cm = 11 inch
Power out 15 W
from Radiomuseum.org Model: Outdoor B-1000
Material Metal case
Shape Miscellaneous shapes - described under notes.
Dimensions (WHD) 460 x 540 x 310 mm / 18.1 x 21.3 x 12.2 inch
Notes Round weatherproof outdoor speaker housing covers the widerange speaker B-800 with it's patented waterproof membrane.
8 ohms, frequency response 50Hz-15kHz ±3dB.
 
Those would be great on my deck just for the "Kewl" factor. And I would like to hear a pair.

Thanks for the interesting post.

And saltwater thanks for the information.
 
They are also known as Bozak Bards. Very well respected and at times, very collectible. They have quite a cult following for some reason.

I've seen some go for utterly ridiculous money on that auction site. And then there are times where they languish for weeks on end, without a bid.
 
If they were close to me, I would bid. There was a time not too long ago when they were selling for 75 to 125 each.
 
I have one for sale

I got this thing last weekend at a yard sale and didn't know what it was. I'm in Texas. I'm gonna try to sell it on ebay if noone here is interested. It's in good condition.
 
Back
Top Bottom