• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Westerna Mass CL: Miscellaneous middle-of-the-road components

80sKid

Who You Calling A Kid?
I don't think there's anything special in this list, but I'm sharing it just in case there is a gem in there, that someone AK is searching for.

http://westernmass.craigslist.org/ele/482959530.html

-----------

Feel Free to make an Offer on anything or everything.

Recievers
Kenwood KR-4600 - $45
Harman Kardon HK 460i - $25
JVC RX-709V - $85
Harman Kardon HK 230 - $20
Kenwood KR-5010 - $35
Fisher 440T with Wood case - $75
Nikko STA-5010 - $45

Integrated Amps
Marantz PM-730 - $40
Technics SU-V98 - $70
MCS 683-3872 - $35


Systems
Harman Kardon HK 2020 System With Speakers - $30
KLH Model 30 System Console With two KLH Model 20 boxes minus tweeters - $30

Tuners
Marantz ST-400 - $50
Onkyo T-9 $50
Parasound ST-200 - $40

CD
Sony CDP-550 Cd Player - $10
Pioneer 6 Disk CD changer and spare cartridge - $30

Cassette
Sony TC-K5 Cassette Deck - $25
Pioneer CT-2121 - $25

Turn Table
Technics SL-QD22 w/ good cart and Original box and manual - $50
 
Register to hide this ad
I think that Onkyo T-9 is supposed to be a pretty special tuner. At least it's one I've been looking for...but I'm not close by.
 
This may be AKer "Firby13"; the pictures link matches the AK ID and the area code matches his location. Dunno for absolute sure.
Tom
 
Yes it's me.

I finally decided to fix my SX-D7000 so it's time for Stuff that I'm not using
to find new homes.

Steve
 
Back
Top Bottom