• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Wharfdale W70

pjkkaf

Active Member
I bought a set of these Warfdale W70's at a flea market yesterday for $40. The cabinets are in good condition but need to be refinished. I hooked them upto a 3 or 4 wpc single ended tube amp and I think they sound pretty darn good. Anyway, I am having difficulty finding any information on the speakers and the only thing I see on the auction site is a buy it now for $250.If I sell, it will have to be local because they weigh 60 lbs each. Anyway I'm wondering what I've got here.
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom