• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Wharfedale e70

meatpossum

New Member
Long time lurker, need help.

I have an almost fully functional pair of e 70s , but I have a badly rubbing woofer. Tried telling and centering but the cardboard portion of the voice coil has some bumps that just keep rubbing. Questions:

I've tried sanding and smoothing it down to no avail. Is there anything else I can do?

Can I send it to someone to rebuild?

Does anyone have an e 50/70/90 woofer they would like to sell?

Thanks in advance.
 
Register to hide this ad
They show up on EBay all the time. Also, Simply Speakers in Florida might be able to repair your current woofer.
 
Have you rotated the woofer 180 degrees ? Some times the woofer will take a set and rotating will reset the alignment .
 
Back
Top Bottom