• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Wharfedale w70

John Carr

Active Member
I have been offered to buy a pair of W70 speakers from the 1960s. I know little about wharfedale stuff, except it is english.

Is $300 for a pair seem decent enough to pick them up?

Also any info would be great.

-John Carr
1000018821.jpg
1000018823.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
What version. The later versions had the purple tweeter. I think the 70E ones before did not have the tweeter and might be down on the top frequencies. Friend has the early and wants me to put the tweeters in em.

Price might be a bit high. They were cheap 20 years ago and got to 150-200 a few years ago. Check hifi shark and the bay for completed sales to see where prices are today.
 
Back
Top Bottom