• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What 2 Channel Pioneer Reciever Is Right

OlyDan

Member
Help, I'm trying to focus in on a Pioneer receiver for 2 channel stereo. I'm looking for one with the SR remote system to go with the 6 disc CD changer I scored at a garage sale last week.

This is going to power a set of speakers on the deck and also a set in the garage. I don't need anything over 100 watts rms as neither speaker set in place now could handle it. For simplicity I am looking for a 2 channel not a multi channel receiver but the receivers new enough to have the remote (1989+) seem to also have the extra A/V channels.

Any good suggestions?
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom