• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are my options for Klipschorns without proper corners ....

joeinid

Well-Known Member
I may have an opportunity to get a pair of Klipschorn speakers but my room does not have proper opposing corners. Am I crazy to think I can make them work? Will false corners be an option? Is there something else I can do to make them work? Thank you in advance for all the help!
 
Register to hide this ad
I like the false corner option. I would guess that the thicker the plywood is would be a bit better than something thinner. Better, tighter bass response.
I bet others that have had this same problem, (nice problem to have) will chime in.
:lurk:
 
As you can see in this (lousy) photo, my room is less than ideal for Khorns. The armoire/stereo cabinet blocks the inner side of both, and neither has the proper wall extension on the outside. Although I'm not getting the full benefit, they still sound pretty damned good. I knew that when I bought them, but for $1000.00, I wasn't going to be too picky.

We're not long for this place, and when we move, the new home WILL have proper corners and walls for them.:thmbsp:

CLOSED.jpg
 
Thanks guys but I think they are sold. Better luck next time, maybe. I appreciate the help.
 
Back
Top Bottom