• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What Are The Most Attractive Pair Of Speakers You've Ever Seen?

I've always liked the simple design of the Mac Pro speakers from Harman/Kardon. They sound pretty sweet too.

media.nl
 
Sonus Faber Cremona Elipsa

I got curious...WOW! :drool:

p1010111p.jpg

Audio Research, Sonus Faber and one other company, Krell maybe, were bought by a hedge fund. SF has a new $200,000 speaker that doesn't sound very good, IMO. But yeah, my buddy has Cremonas and they're gorgeous.
 
My vote has to go for the Sonus Fabers. There are a LOT of really fantastic looking speakers, but I like the way that SF makes their speakers look like musical instruments. I just resonates with me, no pun intended. The only other speaker that gave me that instrument vibe was the JBL L300, but not to the degree that SF does.
 
The KEF Muons are very tasty too.

kef-muon-2.jpg


I wonder if the space age toilet she's sitting on is included in the price.

954.jpg
 
I hate to give him a big(ger) head, but some of the best looking speakers I've seen are the Murphyblaster MB-OW1 speakers that dnewman built. I'll have to dig around for a pic though.
 
I'm a man of simple taste I guess. I like classic AR speakers best (they look all same sans the size).
 
I'd say the Monolith-esque Infinity Renaissance 90 in high gloss piano black belongs in here:

img6737k.jpg


Ren90higlosspic2.jpg


Well, there's a whole plethora of Infinities that deserve to be on here but I'd say the IRS/Beta/Ren 90 piano black are tops. Gotta leave room for the other manufacturers with equally stunning designs!
 
Ohh man, there are some seriously beautiful looking speakers in this thread! Thanks for showing them, fellas!
 
Back
Top Bottom