• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are These Fisher Speakers

Badspeakers

New Member
I recently got a pair of pretty cheap Fisher speakers on craigslist with hopes of renovation but I do not know what they are called, they look a lot like the Fisher ST 430 but don't necessarily have the same removable grill and I have no way of telling weither or not to fix the foam because i can't see if there is any rot even though the speakers admittingly sound great. I was wondering if anyone could tell me anything more about these speakers, all that they say is "fisher thirty five watts", oh and the back still uses screws to secure the speaker wire, i only got them for $25 so I know they're not great but knowing if it's even possible to renovate these things would be great.
 

Attachments

  • 15434588986216434190034381875755.jpg
    15434588986216434190034381875755.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 55
Register to hide this ad
Pic of the back?

Any idea if that's two woofers or a woofer and passive?

I have no idea what they might be, just trying to ask questions that might help someone else identify them.
 
Back
Top Bottom