• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are these speakers?

kchilaka

Member
I found these for sale locally and I am wondering if these are custom built or they look similar to some kits people are familiar with. These are 48 inches high, 20 inches deep and 13 inches wide. Don't know any driver details yet. but here is what they look like.. He is asking $125. Might be a good price if the drivers are decent. Any ideas.. Here are the pics?





 
Register to hide this ad
L7's style, looks like a 15in driver, instead of a 12 in, and it does not have the 8in woofer mounted in the front. Looks like the port is on the front as far as I can see from the picture.
If they are local, I can you go over there and listen to them?
 
Yep, just a baby-step better than "white van". Nothing to get excited about at all...

Regards,
Gordon.
 
Back
Top Bottom