• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are these speakers

Register to hide this ad
Junk LTWYFT speakers (leave them where you found them)

Personally could care less about how they sound. I love old sony gear and have several speakers of that vintage from sony and they actually sound really nice. Plus I like the cabinets, and that's all I care about with these, Drivers are easy enough to change for a nice DIY project.
 
Personally could care less about how they sound. I love old sony gear and have several speakers of that vintage from sony and they actually sound really nice. Plus I like the cabinets, and that's all I care about with these, Drivers are easy enough to change for a nice DIY project.

Don't mean to offend- just being a smart ass! I am more than certain I like a few things others would not!

After-all this is coming from someone who like his vintage Samsung SS-3500:D
 
I think I have the same set. I picked them up about a year ago and honestly have to admit I haven't even tested them. I expect they went with an all-in-one.
 
I think I have the same set. I picked them up about a year ago and honestly have to admit I haven't even tested them. I expect they went with an all-in-one.

That's what my SS-580s were sold with. And quite honestly, It's one damn good looking all in one.

2407-large.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom