• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are these?

klutch

Turn it up some
I'm hoping someone can help me identify these. On the back the terminals are push button style and there are two pots - one for mids and one for highs.

They seem to be quality built but it looks like the name/brand tag on the back feel off or was removed. I'm just curious what they are.

Measurements:
24" high
14" wide
10.5" deep
The fronts are beveled, the grills are a foam-like material and the woofers are 12"
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8596.jpg
    IMG_8596.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 56
Register to hide this ad
IIRC, Sony used to use those foam grills with the vertical ribbing. I'm putting my bet on Sony.
 
Back
Top Bottom