• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are you listening to on your reel to reel right now?

rAYSEy8L_o.jpg


Cricklewood Green
Ten Years After
1970 Deram X 77038 4-Track 3¾ IPS

8krfGFSj_o.jpg


My CD/LP/Tape Collection
 
Well, technically, I’m listening to it on CD. But I am recording it to tape:

I’ll listen to it on tape after its done…;)
Technically if you have the deck set to “ “tape” when you make the recording you ARE listening to the tape !!

The beauty of three heads.
 
Since I'm a little under the weather today I'm listening to a mixtape I made a while ago of mellow piano music. Also watching the Commanders game on mute since I don't have a lot of hope for them vs. Philly.
 
Technically if you have the deck set to “ “tape” when you make the recording you ARE listening to the tape !!
After I made my first reply I thought about the TAPE MON and record confidence... my A4010S is always in TAPE mode. Yes it's really Maxell!
 
Didn't take one, when the Commanders won I got so freaked out that I started texting my sister in Philly and going "Yah Yah We Beat Your Scrapple-Eating Ass" but now I'm in the doghouse because my sister really likes scrapple. So there's that.

This is the system this morning. Same tape is on the machine, but it's a Consumer Cellular ad on the TV, not the football game.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4920.jpeg
    IMG_4920.jpeg
    185.8 KB · Views: 8
Back
Top Bottom