• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

In honor of the Beatles' anniversary: My four CD set of "Beatles 'N' Choro". A great Brazilian tribute of Beatles songs played "Choro" style.
 
I'm looking for Loving you song performed by choir and orchestra I heard it in 1982 in FM but cant find the recording since that time ???

its not that version performed by minnie riperton or and singer else

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE0pwJ5PMDg


Lovin' you is easy cause you're beautiful
Makin' love with you is all I wanna do
Lovin' you is more than just a dream come true
And everything that I do is out of lovin' you
La la la la la la la... do do do do do

No one else can make me feel
The colors that you bring
Stay with me while we grow old
And we will live each day in springtime
Cause lovin' you has made my life so beautiful
And every day my life is filled with lovin' you

Lovin' you I see your soul come shinin' through
And every time that we oooooh
I'm more in love with you


some one got that version ???

please tell me, I did search youtube and web without any result
 
Walter Davis Jr.
Davis Cup
-Blue Note- (45rpm, Analogue Productions)




IMG_1929_zps8c812456.jpg





......
 
Japanese CD box set of Charlie Parker's "Complete Savoy Studio Sessions." It's an old Japanese numbered box set. it's weird how the earlier recordings sound mediocre and get better as they move up in time. I mean, it's completely understandable as recording techniques improved with time. There are many takes that had to be stopped. It kind of disturbs the flow. But then there are moments when everyone is right in a perfect groove--what bliss!!!I mean Charlie is hitting unbelievable notes, like he's possessed or something. I never really explored this set before. I picked it up for a few dollars. Someone traded in a goldmine. I can't read the Japanese writing but it does have a bar code. It also says licensed by SJ records. It reminds me of all those early mornings listening to "Bird Flight" on WKCR FM, while driving to school.
 
Back
Top Bottom