• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

It can be surprising how good some of them sound quality wise.

Mailman delivered a lot of 7 cassettes today for me.
Am chopping the bit to get off work and be a kid again.
Getting into them again also.
Some of them used LP's are crazy priced
So I go looking for the cassette.

Yea IDK why folks say tape doesn’t sound good... they can sound really good, I’m waiting for a few to be delivered myself. One that I’m waiting to get in is the Live Throwing Copper album, the wait is killing me lol. Yea a lot of the 90s music I like is not cheap. I’ve been expanding my CD and cassette collection lately. I’ve also been filling up my apartment with LPs and am running out of space. Going to order a nice CD rack soon too. I’ve maxed out a few shelf’s so really needing the space lol
 
Well I like cream soda and root beer so it may be up my alley! I do like a good porter too!

I love the Sam Smith Chocolate stout, it’s like candy. The oatmeal stout is really good too. The imperial stout is like heaven in a glass. I really think it’s the copper stills they use. I’m telling you the English know their beer.

View attachment 2095488

Had this on Sunday, I’m saving my last one until I can find more. I usually buy them out when I see them but usually BevMo or total wine only have a few on the shelf as they sale fast.
Oh it's far from a cream soda or root beer. It's just a really tasty beer. Those beer forums are always full of crusty old farts. I love good beer. But I tend to drink German pilseners most of the time
 
Yea I wanted to get her autograph on the LP and frame it. My gal was like “I’m not going to ask my boss if my BF can go to her house just to see her neighbor”.... haha
Haha. Would've made your $3 investment worth much more (which it already is!). I see clean copies of this going for $65+ on Discogs. I guess, by '88, most copies were sold on cass or CD. I have noticed 90s era LPs going for tons of dough at Discogs.
 
I love it. I love stouts and porters but this one is just really nice. I'd never thought of a vanilla beer and it works. It's not cheap though. $37.95 for a 12 pack of 440ml cans in Ontario

Yea, a good beer usually has a good price tag on it. I pay $5-6 for the sam Smith 550ml bottles. $30 for 6, I think it’s worth it tho as they are good and I only drink them on the weekends or if I BBQ so they do last me a while. :)
 
Haha. Would've made your $3 investment worth much more (which it already is!). I see clean copies of this going for $65+ on Discogs. I guess, by '88, most copies were sold on cass or CD. I have noticed 90s era LPs going for tons of dough at Discogs.

Yea I got really lucky on it, I have a few of her cassettes too. I love her voice, her 1st album is just classic. Mine is as mint as can be, the SQ of the LP is really nice. I have the CD but the LP is the way to go!
 
Back
Top Bottom