• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

I was toking up at my friend Dave's house back in the early-mid 70's while we watched Steve Miller live on the tube.
I had already snagged The Joker cassette from Woolworth so I was already a fan years before he released BOD.
Years later Dave centerpunched an oak tree in Sherborn Mass getting chased by cops. RIP Dave.
Another friend also centerpunched an oak tree in Sherborn at 100+ MPH less than an hour after dropping us off. RIP Paul.
Fckin' oak trees are a bitch.
I watched some interviews with Steve Miller lately and I like him. He's a pretty cool guy.
YT just threw this into my recommendations. 1st watch RN.
 
Back
Top Bottom