432HzBob
Lunatic Member
Hey Zoots. Good to see ya agin. Always love your quality pic layouts when you post/
Hey Zoots. Good to see ya agin. Always love your quality pic layouts when you post/
Never realized Tom Jones and Roger Daltry sort of looked related
Just a little dust ya know.. Some polishing wax and some towel and she'll buff out!!Got to be some stories with that dust cover![]()
GottchaThere is a story to every cracked piece I've glued together over time.
Some I can even remember how it happened
I have gotten much better over the years being gentler on the gear
Never realized Tom Jones and Roger Daltry sort of looked related
Hey Bob!Hey Zoots. Good to see ya agin. Always love your quality pic layouts when you post/
Thanks.They were never optional where i;ve lived.. Not even close. Always dusty or pollen.. I'm like Pigpen. Wherever I go i stir up a cloud of dist and dirt into the air. Don;t mean to. it's the way I am not like a lithe ballerina..Gottcha
Dust covers are optional
Have one table without one
in 1987 drove my then car Dodge Colt 3 hours in a freak snowstorm on the Sac. valley floor up Hwy 99 snowstorm to see Eddie in Redding CA. Slept in the car afterwards and drove back in the morning.
Vinnie that looks alot like the SX-850 i once had. Is it close?
Can’t believe he’s getting paid for that. I definitely picked the wrong career.