lol. That is actually coffee themedOH MY!

oh, was there coffee in that picture? I didn't notice.lol. That is actually coffee themed![]()
Guys here have said that beforeoh, was there coffee in that picture? I didn't notice.
Coffee time. I was dreaming a little while ago
View attachment 3833857
Everyone should have that model lolNow that's an expensive cup holder
lol. That’s so awesomeYo AK! Hope everyone has a great day! Celebrating our 43rd anniversary today. Can’t believe someone like my wife was insane enough to marry me.
Fate. What can you say?
Favorite quote from wifey while dating, “Most guys bring flowers or candy. You brought music!”
Spin some good ones folks!

Yo AK! Hope everyone has a great day! Celebrating our 43rd anniversary today. Can’t believe someone like my wife was insane enough to marry me.
Fate. What can you say?
Favorite quote from wifey while dating, “Most guys bring flowers or candy. You brought music!”
Spin some good ones folks!