Another AT-VM95ML , it’s the cartridge I use on all 4 of my turntablesSo what's it's replacement?![]()
Another AT-VM95ML , it’s the cartridge I use on all 4 of my turntablesSo what's it's replacement?![]()
Holy sh%t man. That is one hell of a bump. Make sure you take care of you.View attachment 3835403View attachment 3835404
Dumbass here took a face plant catching a sandal on the sidewalk edge half jogging across the street. I tried putting frozen veggies on the swelling didn't do anything. I don't feel dizzy or disoriented so I'm thinking I should be good![]()
No I haven't... I was told by a guy I questioned in the Post Office in Deep that it was done by the Legion in Chalk??Have you heard wbout the status of the woman stabbed in Deep River?
Looks like you went a round with Mike Tyson but all kidding aside have that looked at, you can never be too cautious with any head traumaView attachment 3835403View attachment 3835404
Dumbass here took a face plant catching a sandal on the sidewalk edge half jogging across the street. I tried putting frozen veggies on the swelling didn't do anything. I don't feel dizzy or disoriented so I'm thinking I should be good![]()
Jeebus Man! Got all your teeth still?? Didn't hit your eye??View attachment 3835403View attachment 3835404
Dumbass here took a face plant catching a sandal on the sidewalk edge half jogging across the street. I tried putting frozen veggies on the swelling didn't do anything. I don't feel dizzy or disoriented so I'm thinking I should be good![]()
It sounds great!!!!! Yeah may take a bit ..... put it in the oven to keep it warm.
shole will.![]()
feet, huh?Looks like Barbara Eden? xoxoxo Gorgeous feet!!!![]()

Dumbass here took a face plant catching a sandal on the sidewalk edge half jogging across the street. I tried putting frozen veggies on the swelling didn't do anything. I don't feel dizzy or disoriented so I'm thinking I should be good![]()
Ouch!!! Sorry that happened Brother.View attachment 3835403View attachment 3835404
Dumbass here took a face plant catching a sandal on the sidewalk edge half jogging across the street. I tried putting frozen veggies on the swelling didn't do anything. I don't feel dizzy or disoriented so I'm thinking I should be good![]()
You aren’t on any blood thinning meds? Also get checked out if you get a worsening headache/nausea/disorientation. My Neighbor had a Sub Dural head bleed over this past winter. Moved heavy equipment around construction sites. Hit his head on a payloader shovel.View attachment 3835403View attachment 3835404
Dumbass here took a face plant catching a sandal on the sidewalk edge half jogging across the street. I tried putting frozen veggies on the swelling didn't do anything. I don't feel dizzy or disoriented so I'm thinking I should be good![]()
Damn dude. Looks pretty nasty. Take it easyView attachment 3835403View attachment 3835404
Dumbass here took a face plant catching a sandal on the sidewalk edge half jogging across the street. I tried putting frozen veggies on the swelling didn't do anything. I don't feel dizzy or disoriented so I'm thinking I should be good![]()
