• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

I was off the Eagles for many years, as my gf played Hotel California non-stop, every friggin day for the 2 years we were together! I initially really liked the album, but yeah, after a couple of months it was like "Hey Hun, c'mon, play something else! PLEASE! I recently bought Hotel California on CD, to remember her by, and I love it again... :)

It STILL gets plenty of air play on classic radio stations , never bought the album back in the day because it was ALWAYS on the radio.
 
Back
Top Bottom