• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

We have Friday off; and my boss told me his last day is tomorrow this afternoon….

He is a personal friend, he is really into audio as well. He’s the one I got the HK citation 1&2 from.

Kinda let down he’s leaving but I told him I was going to WFH tomorrow and only work half day and he said do it to it! Lol I’ll probably go in for a few as I have stuff to build but should be a lite day. It sure who my new boss is yet but hopefully he’s cool.

So I decided to have a beer today.
I’m leaning that way myself with a beer Brother. Cheers
 
PXL_20260924_004630531.jpg
It seems like every time I spin this I like it a bit more :)

? for the Yammy fans here anyone have experience with any of the R-S123 line of receivers from the early 2010s. There's a R-S700 with remote for 329.00 locally. I'm thinking it would be marked improvement over the 1998 JVC RX664 in Stereo I'm running now with my Project Debut Carbon with Ortofon 2M Bronze and Project Phono Box DS and Monitor Audio Silver S8 speakers.
 
I’m leaning that way myself with a beer Brother. Cheers
i dumped a few shots of bourbon down the sink a couple weeks ago. tossed a bottle of wine and 10 airline bottles of mcgillicuddies today.

i been tempted and wanted to not be tempted anymore. house is alcohol free. so am i... since mid jan.

sure couldda gone for some beers when i was jammin earlier.
 
That sounded like an "I don't want to do this" price, and I understand why you're leery about doing it yourself.. That quote is about triple the going rate.
I think you’re right they don’t want to snap those plugs and haft to dig them out.

The truck only has 100,000 miles but it bogged a couple times the other day..
I put some better gas in it hopefully that will help.
 
i dumped a few shots of bourbon down the sink a couple weeks ago. tossed a bottle of wine and 10 airline bottles of mcgillicuddies today.

i been tempted and wanted to not be tempted anymore. house is alcohol free. so am i... since mid jan.

sure couldda gone for some beers when i was jammin earlier.
I’m down to one beer a day . Picked up some smoke yesterday 35%thc ..Oh boy!

IMG_9642.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I think you’re right they don’t want to snap those plugs and haft to dig them out.

The truck only has 100,000 miles but it bogged a couple times the other day..
I put some better gas in it hopefully that will help.
Check the coil packs....I had the same plugs....Ford did em years ago for me...Had to sign off on the repair before they would even start. Said they were not responsible for broken plugs and would charge me $100 for each one they had to get out!
I actually wrote to the Ford main office over it....we argued back and forth for 2 weeks in email. At the end I told em it would be the last Ford product I would ever buy. Been driving Fords since I was 16. Never again.
 
Check the coil packs....I had the same plugs....Ford did em years ago for me...Had to sign off on the repair before they would even start. Said they were not responsible for broken plugs and would charge me $100 for each one they had to get out!
I actually wrote to the Ford main office over it....we argued back and forth for 2 weeks in email. At the end I told em it would be the last Ford product I would ever buy. Been driving Fords since I was 16. Never again.
The service manager up at the ford dealership here doesn’t even own a Ford. That tells me something! :(
 
Back
Top Bottom