I saw them at Birch Hill when Elephant Riders came out. Slayer and Sepultura too. All the same show. We were shi$housed off of a 30 pack of Icehouse.
Love the visors. Saved me from a solder bridge once.View attachment 3844165
i think it's ready for first power up. i'm not ready tho. i'm on break
i'm gonna go look over the soldering again with my visor. then move to the other bench.
I saw them at Birch Hill when Elephant Riders came out. Slayer and Sepultura too. All the same show. We were shi$housed off of a 30 pack of Icehouse.





every tech should have one.Love the visors. Saved me from a solder bridge once.
1998 or so. Made for a great show.
Interesting lineup. Odd opener for a Slayer/Sepultura show but hell ya. Been 3 sheets to the wind myself at a few of those shows in the day.![]()
I live out east, was watching the trees in the backyard swaying wildly.Happy Nor’Easter Friday! WFUV and beer on tap