You too brother.Getting older is no joke.Happy Saturday everyone! I haven't posted much in the last 5 months or so, but i pop in and give a like or two when possible. My life has been a real struggle for about the last 2 years, getting older, but trying to stay positive. Just wanted to wish you all well and hope you enjoy the tunes.
Congrats brother.View attachment 3845041
Cleveland Guardians are the Al Central champs.
It’s a good album even firing their bassist just before recording.To think that almost 50 years worth of records out of these guys in the not too distant future. Had this one in a cart not all that long ago but don't remember why it left the cart?![]()
And the damn Phillies are trying to give it away....SMHView attachment 3845041
Cleveland Guardians are the Al Central champs.
My favorite album from The KingYou too brother.Getting older is no joke.
Marantz. That’s all it takes lolGuy on ebay made me a nice offer on this 6110 but,all i want is the dust cover.I'm not going to spend $150 for it.
View attachment 3844968
That cracks me up every time i see it!!
Those guys were great. Saturday mornings were never boring when I was a kidThat cracks me up every time i see it!!
2 wordsView attachment 3845066
If you can withstand the ROUNDABOUT onslaught you can get through anything lol


Chris Squire always gets my attention. And I’m a guitar listener. Not just this album either. The guy always blows me away2 words
Bill Bruford.
edit. Those other guys are pretty good too...
I believe a certain Geddy Lee had his notebook open at Yes concerts.Every time I listen to FRAGILE I hope every young bass player listens to the genius of Chris Squire, The true driving force of YES