• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes.
Elvis Costello's "My Aim Is True." Columbia Records JC 35037. Pitman pressing. 1978.
Run-out: P-BL 35037 2K

699d6e7f-ccf7-4b80-9089-f6917358514a.jpg


609fc31f-f637-44aa-b3c1-daaf2d8eb07e.jpg
I recently saw Elvis on an episode of FRASER lol
 
Decades back.......now have a few beers a week

My wife is out in NYC this week for work; I went to Safeway on my way home from work and picked up some frozen food, and a 6 pack.

Just had a frozen pizza with some sort of cheese crust. Tasted like **** stepped on twice….

I picked up more beer as the stuff I picked up on the weekend is made with cloves. I couldn’t figure out what flavor was overpowering the actual beer. Looked at the box…. Cloves and vanilla. Not a good mix for a beer.

Ended up picking up some of the SN Oktoberfest. Hopefully it’s good.
 
Today should be like xmas! Some stuff from Amazon, and a new rifle from Bass Pro Shops... instead of a pellet rifle, this time itsa powder burner- just a .22, a Ruger 10/22 in stainless with a polymer stock... for target shooting and unfortunately to take care of the 2 groundhogs who are making swiss cheese outta the ground around my foundations... I don't like killing any higher form of life, with the exception of rats and mice (filthy disease carrying creatures- snake food at best), and while any of my magnum pellet rifles could kill a groundhog, they are all single shot, and if I need a follow up shot it could escape down the hole, wounded, and die under my foundations.. the Ruger is a semi-auto, and a highly praised .22- AND it was on sale from Bass Pro for a full 1/5 the price of my most expensive pellet rifle!!! Dirt cheap in comparison! :)

Nice, I’ve been hunting for a Browning SA-22 myself. I’m on the waitlist at reeds but it’s a year and a half before they get to me.
 
@Ilikevinyl

@needforspeed

I think his profile is non active. If you try to key in his username it won’t pull up. If you type it out in full and post it, his profile will show up but it’s not the same as if you look up an active member.
It looks the same to me but that doesn’t mean much. Last post was 3/20 on this thread:dunno:
 
Back
Top Bottom