• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Good morning everyone :thumbsup: , 520 cd’s and counting entered into Discogs so far. Maybe 200 or so to go. Have 859 LPs entered and probably a good 200 or more of them to enter as well. I’ll be real happy if I can get all my media entered and logged and then sorted and organized the way I like. I used to be able find a record or cd in no time , until I couldn’t lol.The mission is to get back there. IMG_7731.jpeg
Listening to the Pretenders, I think this a great album except for that one one song ,” Watching the Clothes”, what were they thinking :dunno:IMG_7732.jpeg
 
Good morning everyone :thumbsup: , 520 cd’s and counting entered into Discogs so far. Maybe 200 or so to go. Have 859 LPs entered and probably a good 200 or more of them to enter as well. I’ll be real happy if I can get all my media entered and logged and then sorted and organized the way I like. I used to be able find a record or cd in no time , until I couldn’t lol.The mission is to get back there. View attachment 3847892
Listening to the Pretenders, I think this a great album except for that one one song ,” Watching the Clothes”, what were they thinking :dunno:View attachment 3847893
Edit: I forgot the last song o this album was a Christmas song, which I like my Christmas songs but not when it’s included on a regiular studio release. I can understand at the end of a greatest hits cd though. This is one I won’t play on vinyl for that very reason. The album is 40 minutes long and one song is stupid and 11 months of the year you’re not going to want to hear the Christmas song. Whatever maybe I’m just ranting this morning :rflmao:
 
Seeing these guys tonight.
Front Row.

This will be my 5th show since last Wednesday, with one more tomorrow and another next week. When I bought the tix I was looking at my calendar by the day to be sure I didn’t get 2 shows on the same day, never looked at it by the week so I didn’t realize I had 7 of them stacked up. My wife is a bit pissed.

The New Pornographers - Mass Romantic


image.jpg
 
Cut Across Shorty.
Rod Stewart.
"Gasoline Alley." Mercury SR-61264. Canadian pressing. 1970.Run-out: SR-61264-A- AL

16184810-27c0-406b-9225-e4e05f3818e0.jpg
 
Last edited:
top o da morn, ak! been a doozie. driver's side window won't roll up. 500-800.
it's a bit more than halfway down. and i have 30 miles of highway to do.
first world problems. uh huh.
nice lil gritty tune.
My old van used to do that and even after i put a new motor in it still did it.You know what worked? I'd give it a good solid left cross.Worked every time.:rflmao:
happy-days.gif
 
Back
Top Bottom