• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

Delvon Lamarr Organ Trio - Cold As Weiss

Realistic Minimus 7 with Canton Plus C subwoofer
IMG_7987.jpg

IMG_7978.jpg
 
Well, we saw Maiden again in Harrrison, NJ on Sept 6, 2026 (with Anthrax and Megadeth). What a great show. It's been 2 years since we saw them in 2024 in Newark, NJ. Funny how close the Prudential Center is to the Sports Illustrated Stadium is. We parked on a parking garage and walked over the Passaic River. I'm so high from the show !!! So today I'm blasting live in Mexico City !!!
Scream for me Mexico !!!!!
Pioneer SX-1010 receiver
SONY CDP-C545 carousel
Polk RTi-A5 towers

Yes, it's louder than concert level !!
Here's to all my fellow Maiden fans.
20260911_164610.jpg
20260911_164622.jpg
20260911_165829.jpg
 
Well, we saw Maiden again in Harrrison, NJ on Sept 6, 2026 (with Anthrax and Megadeth). What a great show. It's been 2 years since we saw them in 2024 in Newark, NJ. Funny how close the Prudential Center is to the Sports Illustrated Stadium is. We parked on a parking garage and walked over the Passaic River. I'm so high from the show !!! So today I'm blasting live in Mexico City !!!
Scream for me Mexico !!!!!
Pioneer SX-1010 receiver
SONY CDP-C545 carousel
Polk RTi-A5 towers

Yes, it's louder than concert level !!
Here's to all my fellow Maiden fans.View attachment 3834669View attachment 3834671View attachment 3834672
Screenshot_20260911_190216_db Meter.jpg


I am primarily a Sansui fan, but at present, only the SX-1010 can blast way past concert levels. At present I'm at 100dB at my couch. The SX-1010 has volume knob at only 11:30 !!!!
So, plenty of watts to spare !!!!!
 
Back
Top Bottom