• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What do you guys think? Can anyone ID any of this stuff?

Register to hide this ad
If I was close, I'd do it... Looks interesting.. I'm sure if a couple things worked you could flip them and get your money back and the rest would be free.. Some of it looks familiar.. Looks like a guitar processor or something in the rack.. couple amps maybe..
 
Those look like RF connectors on the two in the middle pic, so maybe radio or microwave amps?

In any case, for $100 it's a no brainer - you'll get $100 worth of fun just sorting through it and that's before you play with or sell anything.
 
Barn clean outs can turn up some interesting stuff..

Yep, always take the time to check it out. The good stuff usually comes in waves by investigating something others pass by.

In the meantime, tell your wife she has my sympathies. :D My wife understands. :yes:
 
Intresting stuff. I wonder about this line "every thing worked when i took it apart" ???
 
haha.. yeah.. im a junker at heart.. i keep thinking that i can certainly flip some and get my investment back for sure..

i wish i was just a little closer.. my days are pretty full with kids and work but work is slow and we might be down for a month or so.. if thats the case and he still has this for sale in a few days ill be firing up the old van and headin his way..

ill be sure to fill everyone in on all the goodies if i go!
 
oh yeah that line got me too.. im no stranger to all the craigslist BS.. that translates to.. I know absolutely nothing about any of it OR it all got fried and its junk. but for a hundred bucks? i wish he would post a few more pics.. maybe ill ask if he can send me a few more..
 
It probably did work before he put it in the barn, but then mice, coons, moisture, rain.. it all takes it's toll.. Looks like most of it has stayed dry though..
 
i know.. i really tried to see if there were any signs of water damage.. but who knows.. its a shame that it was stored like that.. but its a shame to leave it there too..

maybe another PA member can grab it..
 
One of those things looks like a chunk of HP test gear, possibly a 650 family audio oscillator. Shame its rainy and crappy, and I'm not really feeling like a 3 hour turn and burn to Harrisburg. I could use a good audio generator, and a rack would be cool. I just don't really want to give up the space that requires.
 
Back
Top Bottom