• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What do you think of June

Well that would pretty much make sure I would have a hard time attending. Even in a terrible slow year like this year by June we are working 6 days a week. And I was thinking that if I went to the FEST next year I would drive. So I could haul stuff. NO WAY in the world to get that much time off in June.


But ya do what ya gotta do Grumpy. I can always fly again.
 
June was not the intended date. April 25 and 26th was. Scheduling problems with the hotel hosed that. Nothing is set in stone yet.
 
Buy me a cake and I'll be there.:smoke:

cakes01_lg.jpg


Scott
 
1st weekend in June is the 1st weekend after Shavuot. Apr 25-26 is well between Pesach and Shavuot...Either one works for me.

Enjoy,
Rich P
 
June was not the intended date. April 25 and 26th was. Scheduling problems with the hotel hosed that. Nothing is set in stone yet.

I like those dates. I figured it was a hotel problem. When I lived in PA I'd vollenteer with the local government. They had to book almost 5 years out to get room for their conventions. Only problem was no one knew who would be in power in 5 years.
 
I'll be there. I figured it was a hotel thing. The bigger the meeting, the longer the lead time gets. 3-4 years out is very, very common.
 
My oldest daughter will be getting married in Williamsburg, VA on May 30th. I don't think that we will be able to make it on the first weekend in June:tears:. I hope another date can be scheduled.
 
June, December, September.... Who gives a crap? It'll be great no matter when it is.
 
June sounds good. For the big Michigan radio show in Lansing we have to book 3 years in advance, so getting anything in 1 year is an amazing accomplishment.

Mark
 
This June (AK Fest 8.5) would work for me. But if I have to wait a year, first weekend in June '09 is fine with me.
- Mario
 
HUGE apologies for sounding selfish here... early April, as months between mid-April and October are for racing. RMAF is October so month 10 minus 6 (months) = 4 (April). Of course the world DOES NOT revolve around me, yet mine revolves around racing...
 

Attachments

  • racing_is_life_steering.jpg
    racing_is_life_steering.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 21
It would probably keep some of the southerners from complaining about that cold 70 degree weather we had. :D
 
Back
Top Bottom