industrial metal needs spot, maybe heavy metal, the Who is hardly Rammstein or ministry!Need a place for Blues and Folk, and Reggae needs to be away from Rap.
Which genre's of music do you enjoy mainly.
I know most of us are versitile for music choices, but what is your preferred types of music?
If you listen to opera, jazz, and classical mostly click them only please, don't check every box just because you have listened to them a little..lol
Just whatever you catch yourself playing by yourself when you are alone.
The Shaggs. So I got curious and gave it a download (one hour is legally allowed right?). Well.. It is a distinct quasi break-beat kind of sound indeed. The vocals, yes there are those. And you hit that drum ya bloody old-ah lady! Just like whatever. Might have been an inspiration for Beck and such perhaps? I was a bit disappointed that the "philosophy of the world" was limited to a greener grass on the other side note, but hey.Nothing you ever listen to will ever sound like this on your audio system. You just can’t believe what you are listening to.View attachment 3622669
i can relate to "pretty much the same", re: "revived thread" posts.Since this is a "revived thread", thought to look back on what I shared back then...and it's pretty much the same.
Mood tends to drive me to listen to certain genres, but I will stray into different types of music, but some of the newer material just don't do anything for me in the way of entertainment.
And to a degree, weather and the time of the year will get me favouring certain kinds of music.
Q