• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

what is missing here??????

Register to hide this ad
People are CRAZY!
$230 with 2+ hrs to go?
Tal

Well, the crossovers are worth something. In addition, how long and how hard to refinish a set of cabs to a mint condition? let's say you live in a city apartment and you got a pair of these off of CL but in a set of beat-up cabs. This auction gives you an opportunity to get those HPMs to a mint condition.

What the heck is so crazy about that???

If that's crazy then what about the nutty obsession of people who hang around here?

I say good luck to both the buyer and the seller...

PS, I have no affiliation with the auction and personally think that Pioneer speakers suck :yes:
 
Well, the crossovers are worth something. In addition, how long and how hard to refinish a set of cabs to a mint condition? let's say you live in a city apartment and you got a pair of these off of CL but in a set of beat-up cabs. This auction gives you an opportunity to get those HPMs to a mint condition.

What the heck is so crazy about that???

If that's crazy then what about the nutty obsession of people who hang around here?

I say good luck to both the buyer and the seller...

PS, I have no affiliation with the auction and personally think that Pioneer speakers suck :yes:

Several reasons..

they'll never arrive in one piece, notice a bidder asks how they'll ship out and the answer, a prescription for smashed....

"you'll rave about how cleaverly they were packaged. Long story short: Two boxes, Bubble wrap, 1" styeofoam all around and Lots of pop-corn"

yeah they'll also have xo's in need of rebuild so thats only inductors and resistors.

I'll pass, and say that there are FAR better speaker bargains to be had.

tal

not worth the coin already..
 
Mint in the pictures but will they survive typical crappy packing and shipping?

AND, where are the grills?
 
I am thinking he may have parted these out. Feedback shows HPM-100 woofers.

If I loved my HPM-100's (I don't LOVE them) and they had beat up cabinets (which they kind of do) I might buy mint cabinets. Local pick up only though.

Rob
 
Several reasons..

they'll never arrive in one piece, notice a bidder asks how they'll ship out and the answer, a prescription for smashed....

"you'll rave about how cleaverly they were packaged. Long story short: Two boxes, Bubble wrap, 1" styeofoam all around and Lots of pop-corn"

yeah they'll also have xo's in need of rebuild so thats only inductors and resistors.

I'll pass, and say that there are FAR better speaker bargains to be had.

tal

not worth the coin already..
I see no reason to assume that they would not arrive in the same condition as they left in. This seller has shipped everything from turntables to Klipsch Heresy speakers with only positive feedback concerning his packing skills.

The bigggest problem I have found is 99% of buyers want there items packed extremley well but when you tell them the cost of packing materials they crap themselves. A couple new boxes are probally 12-15 bucks each, a couple sheets of 2' styrofoam are 25- 30 bucks more, throw in 20 bucks worth of extra large bubble wrap, 5 bucks for a roll of tape, so were talking 70 to 80 bucks for packing supplys and it will probally take 2 hrs to pack well which of course is free and they act like your crazy if you mention these costs before actual shipping charges.



REGARDS JIM
 
Back
Top Bottom