I've inherited a load of stuff from an audiophile..
Sansui AU-D9 Intergrated Amp
Sansui TU-S9 Tuner
Nakamichi 481 Tape Deck
and a pair of Mordaunt-Short MS-40 speakers. Although there is a problem with these, one is lacking in treble and the other one lacking in bass. I think someone might have messed around with the crossovers at some point.
Anyway i'm trying to sell this stuff so can the people here give me an idea of how much i should ask for them?
Sansui AU-D9 Intergrated Amp
Sansui TU-S9 Tuner
Nakamichi 481 Tape Deck
and a pair of Mordaunt-Short MS-40 speakers. Although there is a problem with these, one is lacking in treble and the other one lacking in bass. I think someone might have messed around with the crossovers at some point.
Anyway i'm trying to sell this stuff so can the people here give me an idea of how much i should ask for them?
Last edited by a moderator: