• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

what is your favorite bourbon

musichal

poet emeritus
i like buffalo trace, but a bit pricey...have decided old charter 10 yr old ain't bad for the price...i sip bourbon straight with a chaser, water, soda, coffee, etc...how do you like yours?

what if your favorite bourbon whiskey?
favorite affordable bourbon whiskey?
 
Register to hide this ad
i like buffalo trace, but a bit pricey...have decided old charter 10 yr old ain't bad for the price...i sip bourbon straight with a chaser, water, soda, coffee, etc...how do you like yours?

what if your favorite bourbon whiskey?
favorite affordable bourbon whiskey?

My Favorite has to be Heaven Hill 8 or maybe Kuiper Belt. I sip it with beer.
 
Yeah that's just a local store pick "Whiskey Business" in Tennessee. A good one too but you can get this same stuff at many stores either as a their own store pick or off the shelf. The proof varies from barrel to barrel too. It usually ranges from about 120 to 135. They are all great though.

It is without doubt my favorite. The only thing that sucks about is that it's so good that I find myself gravitating to it and not drinking my other bourbons as much because this stuff will spoil you rotten.

As a matter of fact, I think I'm going to pour me a little to sip on right now as I watch football.
 
Back
Top Bottom