geaugafletcher
Well-Known Member
Hello all, I'm re-capping and de-gluing an AU-717 in very fine shape.
Everything is straightforward thanks to the many helpful posts on AK and a few other web sources. However, I have no idea with what to replace these little glass diodes:
http://www.cdkands.com/AU717-4.html
they're visible in the bottom two pictures, D18 in the upper left is an example. There are a number of them corrupted by the evil glue and I'm putting together a replacement parts list on Mouser at present...
I'm grateful for any help you fellers can offer!
Everything is straightforward thanks to the many helpful posts on AK and a few other web sources. However, I have no idea with what to replace these little glass diodes:
http://www.cdkands.com/AU717-4.html
they're visible in the bottom two pictures, D18 in the upper left is an example. There are a number of them corrupted by the evil glue and I'm putting together a replacement parts list on Mouser at present...
I'm grateful for any help you fellers can offer!