• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

what kind of speakers?? Can anyone ID these???

Jcricket

not someday, but today
Subscriber
I am going to give these a look.
They have no markings on them. I believe they are at least mid seventies vintage and probably a little older. I say this because of several things. they have cloth surrounds, real wood veneer, and have both an rca connection and two screws on the back for the speaker wire.

They measure 32” inches high 19” inches wide 18” inches deep and probably weigh about 50-60 pounds each.

So, any ideas???
Thanks!!
Mark
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Here are a couple more photos of the woofer and speaker connector,
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom