• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What platter mat is this?

Old Vinyl

New Member
I pulled at old Thorens TD-126 Mk. II out of the closet the other day thinking I should restore it (I completed restoration another TD-126 and Mitsubishi LT-30 so I must be crazy). It has a Rega RB-300 arm which I was considering rewiring. Think it would be worth it? Oh, what platter mat is this?

605B98D7-3981-411B-B9DA-C06F30E9C9C9.jpeg
 
Register to hide this ad
Stock mat looks like the one they used on the 160, that double raised ring with the large center hole for the 45 adapter.

Looks like the one on my Yamaha PX-3

Google image search for "Yamaha turntable mat" does bring up some that are a dead-ringer.
 
Back
Top Bottom