• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What Say You About PSB Speakers?

My brother in Iowa has a complete PSB HT set, he bought brand new in 1992. He still has it today, and it sounds really clean and tight. He likes to show friends and when I lived in Iowa, I would come over and head straight for it. :) He has a couple huge monoblocks and a dedicated Pre/Power set-up but I cannot remember what brand those are. I pretty much just remember the PSB's.
 
Ten years ago, I gave my grandma a pair of PSB Alpha Minis, along with a NAD 312 amp and Project/One tt to replace the console I broke back in the '80s. Pleasant sounding speakers.
 
Back
Top Bottom