• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What Should I do with My Linn Parts

tube-a-lou

Addicted Member
Hi all,

I'm so confused,:sigh: I Got some Linn Sondek Part's, Inner Platter,
Sub-Chassis, Valhalla Board,springs, Base from a Ariston Turntable. I was
going to build a turntable with it all But! I got my Thorens TD 125 up and
running and it sounds real nice, less of that Linn Sondek or Ariston bloat
in the lower mids. it sounds really nice. See the problem is the cost of the
other parts are high Outer platter, top plate, motor and so on and so on
here there high, but in England there lower,but the dollar is down so the
price in the end with shipping is a killer. maybe I just sell it all get a new
Cartridge and tonearm cable. what do you guys think??:scratch2:
 
Register to hide this ad
Well if you arent going to use the items, then no sense in keeping them around to collect dust..turn em loose so they do someone else some good, and as you say, you can get something you can use. Going to maybe take a little bath, but just hanging on to it for what you paid and never using it seems a drowning.
 
Back
Top Bottom