• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What should I name my Wolf plush?

Romeo Wolf

Super Member
So I've had this Wolf plush for quite some time and I cherish her. Only thing is, I haven't given her a name yet, and I don't know what to name her. However I would like to keep it Audiophil-ish, if any such vocabulary would fit in with a Female Wolf :rflmao:

20200612_213132.jpg
20200612_213202.jpg
Any suggestions?
 
Register to hide this ad
So I've had this Wolf plush for quite some time and I cherish her. Only thing is, I haven't given her a name yet, and I don't know what to name her. However I would like to keep it Audiophil-ish, if any such vocabulary would fit in with a Female Wolf :rflmao:

View attachment 1898359
View attachment 1898360
Any suggestions?

Choosing a name that's fitting for a female wolf: The world's your oyster, starting w/ "Lunette" and taking it from there.

Choosing a name for a wolf, male or female, that resonates audio ... hmm... maybe too tall an order. But we're focused on "female" names... yes? How about "Howlin' She-Wolf"?
 
Guess it could be tucked and taped... didn’t think about that.

Oops... GC, we gotta remember this thread was started by a teen. Let's get back to helping him conjure a good name for a she-wolf w/ an audio "spin"...

..how about She-Woo(l)fer? Or for short "She-Woof"?
 
Kipling's The Jungle Book: The name of Mowgli's "mother wolf" character, i.e., "Raksha", sorta sounds like a Schiit product, eh?

Or maybe Nordost cables?
 
Back
Top Bottom