• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

What Speaker Company Uses This Logo?

macthis said:
DGWOJO,
Those are the same as mine. Mine are not in as good of shape as yours apear. I do not have the grilles either. They play and sound pretty good. My ten year old son has been bugging me to let him put them in his room. I told him as soon as he cleans out enough room for them they are his. They are definatly worth the three minutes it took me to pull over and load them into my truck from the trash. BY the way are you anywhere near Royal Oak?
My speakers have a tag on them, Century Appliance, Brighton, MI, I work in Southfield but live 30 miles west, we used to visit BD's Mongolean in Royal Oak, Dave. :yes:
 
dgwojo said:
My speakers have a tag on them, Century Appliance, Brighton, MI, I work in Southfield but live 30 miles west, we used to visit BD's Mongolean in Royal Oak, Dave. :yes:
Century appliance? That almost sounds like a repair sticker. :headscrat
 
I threw them on eBay once and the high bid was over $300, looking back I should have taken it but I had the reserve at $400 not knowing what these were, they're in excellent condition and the cabinets are beautiful, they sound fine with a Marantz 2270, Dave. :music:
 
EVBoy said:
They look surprising similar to a pair of RTR's I had. Drivers, terminals, lettering, everything looks RTR.

I was thinking the same thing when I first saw them... rebadged RTRs? :dunno:

As far as the tweeter blowing, check the circuit breaker on the back, it might have been tripped.

Also check the tweeter control... might have a dirty spot not making contact.

Scott
 
Back
Top Bottom