• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

what speakers are these? are they worth the asking price?

Register to hide this ad
They don't look like anything special to me. "Liquid-cooled" probably means ferrofluid in the tweeter's voice coil gap, a pretty common thing on even cheaper tweeters.
 
White Van special.
They like to call out the "liquid cooling"
I would try very hard (at all) to see them.
IF, I was walking past anyway, I might look.

BUT, Icould be wrong......
 
so not even worth the long drive i assume. well i guess i pass these up. i wasn't really gonna pick these up really anyways. i was just curious.
 
Possibly some 90's RatShack box? I don't think they probably sold for $75 when new (or at least when the every other month half off sale came up).
 
It looks like there's a brand label on the back. Could be the seller wasn't familiar with then name and felt no reason to note it in the listing. Could contact and ask though.
 
Back
Top Bottom