• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What speakers are these?

cchean

Super Member
I bought a lot of vintage gear locally and these came with the lot. I know these look like white van speakers, but just wondering if anyone ever seen those before. There are no badges or logos or anything. They are kinda heavy though. Any leads?
 

Attachments

  • m_102_7099.jpg
    m_102_7099.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 70
  • m_102_7103.jpg
    m_102_7103.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 40
Register to hide this ad
One of the nameless hordes of "twelve inch 3 ways" that found their way into the base systems of many stereo retailers in the late 1970s would be my guess. Nothing great, but absolutely prime for a seriously cheap Econowave.
 
I do believe those are Nameless Horde model II's, The model I's had a smaller dust cover on the woofer. :smoke:
 
Back
Top Bottom