• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What Stromberg Carlson units share the same top cover/cage as the ASR-433?

GordonW

Speakerfixer
Subscriber
Hey- title says it all. I'm helping someone trying to find a cage/top cover for a Stromberg Carlson ASR-433.

I know for a fact, that the ASR-333 and ASR-444 share the same chassis size (so the same cover would fit)- but does anyone know of any other Stromberg-Carlson units that use the same cover (size and mounting locations)? I suspect some of the tuners may, if nothing else- but I don't have positive proof of that...

Thanks!

Regards,
Gordon.
 
Register to hide this ad
possibly the 444? Thats the one that looks like the 433 but with the horizontal mounted 7027 outputs.

The SR-445 tuner definitely does not. Same width, but not as deep.
 
Back
Top Bottom