• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What time would you prefer?

What time do you prefer?

  • Always Daylight Saving Time

    Votes: 25 45.5%
  • Always Standard Time

    Votes: 19 34.5%
  • I like changing clocks twice a year, leave it the way it is

    Votes: 11 20.0%

  • Total voters
    55
Putting this in bold and wording it different will skew the results. I like changing clocks twice a year, leave it the way it is. For me raising kids when they kept standard time for a year it was miserable waking them up 2-3 hours before dawn. Keep it the way it is. When they did stop switching people hated it. There's no option that won't piss people off.
 
Last edited:
Retired so matters little one way or the other. Setting all the clocks so what it takes maybe 20 minutes big deal.

When working it was the getting use to the messing with my circadian clock but this quickly passed.
 
So far I've adjusted to mornings but I'm still getting sleepy around the same time, albeit an hour earlier, according to the clock. I seldom wear a watch these days so I don't have to change those. Two analog clocks and three digital clocks and changing only takes a few minutes. Over the years it's just become something to do. I use "Spring forward" as a reminder to change the battery in one the smoke detectors. The rest have those ten year batteries.
 
Retired so matters little one way or the other. Setting all the clocks so what it takes maybe 20 minutes big deal.

When working it was the getting use to the messing with my circadian clock but this quickly passed.

It's the circadian one that takes a bit longer to adjust.. The other three(oven, microwave, coffee maker) are all within a few feet of each other and are adjusted within a minute.. looking forward to the day I can join you in retirement(I'll be about 85)... :D

So far I've adjusted to mornings but I'm still getting sleepy around the same time, albeit an hour earlier, according to the clock. I seldom wear a watch these days so I don't have to change those. Two analog clocks and three digital clocks and changing only takes a few minutes. Over the years it's just become something to do. I use "Spring forward" as a reminder to change the battery in one the smoke detectors. The rest have those ten year batteries.

I have terrible sleep habits.. wake up 2 or 3 times every nite 'knowing' its time to get up..
I have to get up and walk to my glasses, then the nearest clock, just to find out I've only slept an hour and a half.. o_O
Then I have to try to fall asleep again..
Time changes don't help...
 
Back
Top Bottom