• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What to keep? JBL-4410 or Infinity Reference Five?

Macdude

Hi /on/ Fidelity
I bought a pair of Infinity Reference Fives for $75. I had to refoam them which was no big deal. I also found a free pair of JBL 4410 studio monitors and were free but needed foam (used the recommended replacements from the ebay seller whose name escapes me). I've read great things about the 4410's and can't find anything on the Infinities. I like the sound of both but I don't have the space.

Which ones would you keep?
 
Register to hide this ad
I love Infinity speakers and honesty I don't love my 4410's but in your scenario I'd keep the JBL's. They're a very well built speaker that can sound good and are fairly valuable. The Reference line wasn't all that spectacular. The EMIT R is a good driver.
 
Back
Top Bottom