• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What type speaker are these?

drembo

Purity of Essence
Does anyone recognize these speakers? Saw them on line for basically free, but no info other than this grainy photo. Described as brown speakers.
 

Attachments

  • speaker.jpg
    speaker.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 81
Register to hide this ad
It's hard to get a good idea on How big they are. If Big though there could be some hidden treasures in them.
 
I think there may be a small JBL that looks like that, but the badge is clearly not JBL. So maybe the Aztec suggestion makes sense, but the very blurry badge seems to suggest a circular or spiral logo, and I don't know what Aztec used - my memory of them is very dim (there was a stereo store in Tarrytown NY for a very short while in the 70s, and they sold Aztecs, but I didn't pay much attention).
For what it's worth, and I suspect it is nothing, my first thought was Stephens TruSonic.
 
Aztec was a speaker company out of Denver (60's-70's). All their speakers were named after famous artists. The set in the original post look more like the Renoir lll as they're not at deep as the Gauguin lll.
 
Back
Top Bottom