• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What we do in the shadows

the skipper

Professional Curmudgeon
If you're a fan of the BBC's "The Young Ones", or "Shaun of the Dead". you'll loved this one. It had me ROTFL. ...currently on Amazon Prime.

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
 
Register to hide this ad
If you're a fan of the BBC's "The Young Ones", or "Shaun of the Dead". you'll loved this one. It had me ROTFL. ...currently on Amazon Prime.

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>


I agree 100% with your comments. One of the most genuinely funny films I've seen. I've probably watched it 8-10 times since I first saw it, still amuses.


giphy.gif


http://audiokarma.org/forums/index....the-shadows-if-you-liked-wristcutters.676922/

;)
 
That was really funny. I am left wishing it was a Netflix series instead of just a one-off film. Poor Peter...
 
Back
Top Bottom