L lcq1 Member Mar 24, 2010 #1 I have to clear the basement and will be gutting boxes and keeping the components. My dilema is what to keep Cerwin Vega HED u-351 Rat shack Mach II Both have 15" woofers and horn tweeters but which are the best? Advice appreciated Thanks Brian
I have to clear the basement and will be gutting boxes and keeping the components. My dilema is what to keep Cerwin Vega HED u-351 Rat shack Mach II Both have 15" woofers and horn tweeters but which are the best? Advice appreciated Thanks Brian
L lcq1 Member Mar 25, 2010 #3 Sir.Byrd said: CVs are better IMO. Click to expand... Thanks The RS are gone Brian
MeatInStereo Can outrun 80% of snakes Mar 25, 2010 #4 Sir.Byrd said: CVs are better IMO. Click to expand... +1 on that... Nothing against the RS's...but the CV's crank out some nice Db's...I just wanted to type of a bunch of letters.
Sir.Byrd said: CVs are better IMO. Click to expand... +1 on that... Nothing against the RS's...but the CV's crank out some nice Db's...I just wanted to type of a bunch of letters.