• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What would you flip here?

SimplySound

Kent Engineering & Fondry
Any of this worth more than what he is asking??? KLH Model 23 worth that? :scratch2:

Various 1970s-80s Stereo equipment, working unless otherwise noted, made in Japan or US. $40 to $195.

-Sony TA-333 Integrated Amplifier $50
-Sansui A-505 Integrated Amplifier $40
-Akai AT- 2650 Stereo Tuner $40
-Akai CR-81 (1960s) 8 Track player (works) $60
-Pioneer SR-202W Reverberation Amplifier $60
-JVC KD-10 Cassette player $40
-Kenwood KT-413 Stereo Tuner $40
also:
-Marantz Imperial 7 3 way speakers ( 12in woofer, crossovers, ported, cabinet 25 x 14 x 12) $175
-KLH Model 23 2 way speakers (10 in. woofer, crossovers, cabinet 25 x 14 x 11) $70
-Interaudio by Bose 3 way spkrs (12 in. woofer, ported, cabinet 28 x 16 x 12) $195
-Advent 1 spkrs 2 way (10 in.woofer, cabinet 22 x 13 x 12) US made $50
-Ohm brand 2 way spkrs, 2 way (8 in. woofer, cabinet 21 x 8 x 3) $60
-Bose Model 101 Series II, 80 watts, 6 x 9 x 5, missing covers $50
-Only one Jensen Model 5, 3 way speaker 26 x 15 x 13, $85
-Speaker parts for pairs of Fisher XP-1, Fisher, ST-780, Venturi Model 6
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
To be honest all of that stuff would sit around my local CL forever and I wouldn't try to flip any of it. None of it is worth it now, maybe 2 years ago but the vintage market seems to have gone soft.
 
The Advent 1 may be worth looking to see if they are the real wood ones.
It may also be worth finding out what Ohm speakers those are. There is a nice 2 way, the L?

Otherwise, it all looks to be priced for about what it will get, if you wait ling enough and manage to be where it sells.

It's mostly not that desirable.
 
The KLHs are worth it, but have fun trying to ship them. I wouldn't bother buying them just to make $25 or $50.
 
I'm with you guys... I have a pair of Model 32's in my bedroom and I'm thinking the 23's would be a step up... :yes:

I believe that's them on the left and they look original!!!

00O0O_fS7VyYU3qEM_600x450.jpg


These look to be the Marantz Imperial 7's

00Q0Q_jA7vKhCd9DT_600x450.jpg


And it looks like these are the Advent 1's and the Ohm's or Bose... anyone know what model those are on the bottom?

00G0G_9NQx0hDyDht_600x450.jpg
 
I want to see what's in that console cabinet.

Thanks guys.... you've all made good suggestions.... like pass!!!

But I'm seriously thinking of snagging those KLH 23's for $70... the guys looks like he's got some interesting gear lying around. So if I do hook up with him, I'll ask him what is in the "console"!!! :thmbsp:
 
Back
Top Bottom