• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What's a wood cabinet worth? Kenwood 700M

Junknewbian

Well-Known Member
My question is timely since I just noticed the thread about KAB's cabs for the Technics 1200s going for $225.

I'm wondering what the cabinet for the Kenwood 700M amplifier is worth in decent, but scuffed and vintage condition would be. I know they are pretty rare, and lots of people with a 700M are looking for them, but really, how much is too much?
 
Register to hide this ad
If you had the mint 700M that was once inside the wood cabinet, this would be a different story.:music:

Should you have that(those?) 700M,it'd be no trouble to get some slick looking cabinet made.The 700 Series never look better than when they are in their cabinets.

I'm glad I've had a little sample of the finery. :tresbon:
 
If you had the mint 700M that was once inside the wood cabinet, this would be a different story.:music:

I do actually have the 700M, and it's in use right now. But I must be the only one who doesn't love the wood case. It also makes the big amp huge, and it won't fit where I need it.
 
Back
Top Bottom